Vanquished
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nidhogg #30

+4
Sov
Aragon
Nem
Renze
8 posters

Go down

Nidhogg #30 Empty Nidhogg #30

Post  Renze Wed 27 Jan - 12:31:41

Last night came with a message;
You MPK us, you lose a King Smile

Luckily for us you repearled some of our people in your reforming

Nidhogg #30 Nid30

Nidhogg #30 Nidcfh

Koenig Cuirass - Yuukieternal.
Wyrm Beard - Fowonton.

Renze
Admin

https://vanquishedls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Nidhogg #30 Empty Re: Nidhogg #30

Post  Nem Wed 27 Jan - 18:17:35

that was the greatest thing i have ever seen in FFXI Twisted Evil

Nem

Back to top Go down

Post  Renze Wed 27 Jan - 23:01:19

Mobsta wrote:Lets get this straight, bitch you mpk'd yourself by being the dicks and retards that you are, and what's funny to me is that We will NEVER leave the server as your LS is dying.So you have to stoop THAT low to win because you can't fuckin' keep up with people that LIVE for this shit. Obviously you don't live for it if you have to send out little hitmen in our LS EVERY FUCKIN TIME YOU ARE LOSING. Get a day job my friend. Because luckily for us, in the reforming we are figuring out your little snakes and they will be dealt with in a manner that is necessary AND IT WILL BE HANDLED coolguy. I guess you would do w/e it takes to keep your LS from getting it's ass spanked right?

And you wonder why you keep losing...Karma is a bitch, You can bet your ass on that kind sir!

#1 Unfortunatly we don't have 30 people at 6am, so when we were fighting Fafnir and 6 DoT'd Darters with 8 people things didn't go so well which admittedly was our fault as a JP member claimed Darters, but you're the ones that decided to be dicks and MPK over something so small as a Fafnir - and you call us desperate lol.
#2 When did I say anything about you leaving the server? And please tell me how my LS is dying, we've been here for a year now and we don't plan on going anywhere.
#3 I don't know whether to laugh or feel pity for you that you LIVE for a game, but hey if that's what you like to do then good for you.

Last night wasn't because you think we are losing, last night was just showing our much loved competition what happens when you get on the wrong side of us and MPK my Linkshell members, don't think I don't hold a grudge against the things you retards do.

Good luck finding my 'snakes' within your 60 members, I'll just be waiting for the next time we retaliate against your dumb actions, and hopefully next time Nid drops something good Sad
And you can be your ass on that kind sir!

(I'm enjoying this way too much <3)

Renze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aragon Wed 27 Jan - 23:59:18

I wonder if they ever before last night actually questioned their recruiting tactics. I mean, they pearl anyone and everyone so long as they're willing to bot for them. I too think it's funny they think they know who our "little snakes are". You don't have a clue who they are, how many there are, or how many more there are going to be. Because of your willingness to recruit just to have a bigger army for bots it makes you more vulnerable to incidents like what happened last night. So long as you keep recruiting everyone and anyone, your door is wide open for more like this to come.

Edit: I'd also like to know how they figure we're dying? lol
We're here, we will be here, we aren't going anywhere. Where you got the idea that we're dying from I'm not too sure, but check your sources, because you're sadly mistaken.
Aragon
Aragon
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sov Thu 28 Jan - 2:59:03

Ya we may not claim at the start of the fight but yet somehow you nigs can't keep claim or have the skill to kill the shit you do claim. Thats whats sad really. Skill>>60+members/AFK people at camps anyday, any linkshell can just throw bodies at shit and kill. Keep having your shit paladins hold Tiamat for us as well by the way. I love your linkshell it makes me smile to see such failures get gear they shouldn't have. Also zerging Cerb is the pussy way of fighting it just shows you have no skill to kill anything.

Psy whatever the fuck your name is you sir are the best stunner I've ever seen keep stunning Thunderstrike on Khim and not Fulm you retarded ass.

I love you Tony by the way<33.

Last edited by Sov on Thu 28 Jan - 3:18:19; edited 1 time in total

Sov

Back to top Go down

Post  Renze Thu 28 Jan - 3:04:54

I just love how much effort you are putting in, even the pictures, I thought it was really cute.

Kricket if you could stop crying like a little bitch for 1 minute and listen, to my knowledge there has been no fake apps to your linkshell, but that's actually not a bad idea since for you guys it goes something like PC User > Ability to dual-box > all the rest > skill. Since Quantity over Quality is definetly the case for your Linkshell.
Is that why you throw bodies at Khim and still wipe?
Is what why you kill Cerb like pussies with your mini-zergs?
Is that why you bring 4+ Paladins to everything? do you really not trust your support that much?
etc etc

Sephzero I don't really know where to start; clearly from what you wrote you appear to be an illiterate piece of shit and you should probably go back to school before trying to put forward an argument, but here's my response from what I did understand;
You apparently don't know the meaning of MPK, we have fucked around with you a few times, had some fun making faf walk around, maybe killed a couple of people - but we haven't actually MPKd
Did you read what Mobsta said? I suggest you look at his first post where he is clearly speaking on behalf of everyone that Kazoku lives for the game, so using that against me as some kind of insult is just retarded.

Xxdrake I'm not even gonna waste my time on that shit lol

Renze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Omii Thu 28 Jan - 6:15:06

Does it piss off any else besides me when Mob says "Coolguy"..........
Omii
Omii

Back to top Go down

Post  sevv Thu 28 Jan - 13:57:29

are yall just deleting the other posts or >.>

sevv

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowballx Thu 28 Jan - 14:14:36

Are you guys seriously arguing with each other through two different forums (and forum post)? Seriously? Also this soooo brought back memories of when I cfhed Risingmoon's xoltol ( however you spell it) like 4 years ago. I'm also feeling a bit disturbed when Mobsta says "People live for this" or whatever he said... Anyways omg Team Jacob & Bellaaaa
Nidhogg #30 103d
Snowballx
Snowballx

http://jason350.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeroken Thu 28 Jan - 21:36:50

I say fuck em!

Xeroken

Back to top Go down

Post  Aragon Thu 28 Jan - 22:52:43

sevv wrote:are yall just deleting the other posts or >.>

Quotes are being pulled from their forums, seems like they decided to bring you into it and shit talk you too lol.
Aragon
Aragon
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  sevv Thu 28 Jan - 23:06:51

Aye regardless of just being on my own really due to shit play time and other issues, I am still loved. So the real question planned by making him apply or just bribed?

sevv

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down